The PCC Alumni Association is proud of our alumni! We love hearing success stories of our graduates and telling others. Recognition through the alumni awards program is a great way to highlight our alumni successes. It is important for faculty, staff and the community to congratulate those that have had success. The recognition program is an integral part of the Alumni Association’s mission of “building a tradition to reconnect and engage alumni through commitment to the future of PCC.”
The PCC Alumni Awards recognition is an annual event to showcase the College’s outstanding alumni. Awards are presented during PCC’s Convocation held in August each year. Each year, nominations may be submitted in several categories. The 2023 recipients are shown in the photo below.
Left to right: PCC President Lawrence L. Rouse, Ryan Spruill (Employee Alumni Award recipient), Shannon Jarvis (Distinguished Alumni Award recipient), Devon Sharpe (Young Alumni Award recipient), Alyssa Grace Hoggard (Outstanding Alumni Award recipient), Danielle Castleberry (Outstanding Alumni Award recipient) and PCC Development Officer John Bacon.
How to Nominate
Honoring the achievements and service of alumni is extremely important to the Pitt Community College Alumni Association. We publicly honor and recognize our alumni during Convocation in August. The success of our alumni awards program depends on the nominations and letters of support from other alumni, faculty, staff, and friends of the college.
- Arts and Sciences
- Construction and Industrial Technology
- Health Sciences
- Public Service & Fine Arts
- Young (New Grad)
To submit the completed forms, either upload and attach them to an email or print and return them by mail:
- Complete an online nomination form or download and print a nomination form and submit to the Pitt Community College Alumni Association, P.O. Drawer 7007, and Greenville, NC 27835-7007.
- Nominations are accepted year-round.
- Every nomination received is presented to the Awards Committee of the Alumni Association’s Advisory Committee. The Awards Committee will include division deans, faculty and staff members, and members of the Alumni Association Advisory Committee.
- The committee reviews the nominees and selects the recipients.
- Once confirmed to attend the College will announce the winners.
- All awards are presented during Convocation in August.
For more information on nominations, please contact John Bacon at (252) 493-7229 or firstname.lastname@example.org.